Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 3 hours 26 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 4 hours 24 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 5 hours 40 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 23 hours 31 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 23 hours 34 min ago
ubuntu drupal poetry security network troll esperanto coffee plants writing stx Darcy capitalism beer sad maker leaf faculty higher ed religion books umass holidays kongresoj activism house social media education comcast haiku compromise town cooking ntt bubble life amherst schools gnu/linux travel teaching bcrc mapoli politics politics friends book language conference education mapoli meme tolkein blog technology union science linux twitter ARE busy school
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators