Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 37 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 5 hours 44 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 34 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 8 hours 56 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 1 min ago
politics ARE gnu/linux technology life coffee teaching tolkein kongresoj ubuntu social media linux plants sad religion troll books stx haiku writing education activism house bcrc science amherst book security ntt higher ed union comcast umass cooking esperanto network school busy maker beer capitalism holidays blog faculty mapoli politics town travel conference twitter drupal compromise leaf friends bubble schools poetry meme