Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 31 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 29 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 44 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 36 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 39 min ago
books maker capitalism language meme bcrc schools beer stx faculty union house sad plants teaching twitter comcast travel bubble mapoli politics science town conference amherst tolkein higher ed school busy gnu/linux activism ntt book education mapoli drupal coffee blog religion network esperanto education holidays ARE umass troll cooking leaf compromise social media ubuntu poetry life politics haiku security technology linux kongresoj friends Darcy writing
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators