Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- My mom had the best #5jobs ever, except she worked like 8 or 9 jobs: school teacher home maker manager of KFC techn… https://t.co/vKf5eK8MIH — 6 hours 42 min ago
- @TheTattooedProf I had similar thoughts, but then someone told me they had to be jobs I had been PAID for. :'( — 6 hours 48 min ago
- @Pascallisch still zero. But infinity times ALMOST zero is infinity. — 7 hours 55 min ago
- @philipbrewer Titian and teal? — 8 hours 45 min ago
- @philipbrewer Not Royal and Roe? — 9 hours 38 min ago
language union ARE faculty books kongresoj science stx busy leaf gnu/linux comcast beer esperanto ntt politics sad cooking technology drupal bubble network biol312 activism book bcrc school religion haiku security coffee umass compromise troll holidays capitalism mapoli politics social media tolkein plants life teaching twitter maker amherst education conference blog meme higher ed house travel writing poetry ubuntu php linux schools town friends
Recent blog posts
- Stoic Apathy
- Stop and Shop Strike Update
- A comic for my friend and her bunbun Zarya
- Ambient Noise Generators
- Kartoj Kontraŭ Esperantujo
- A Professor Asked His Students to Write Their Own Exam Questions. Here’s What He Found.
- 2019-03-28 12:08:28
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot