Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 19 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 13 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 13 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 8 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 46 min ago
leaf capitalism amherst drupal mapoli politics twitter union life activism cooking ARE house school schools troll conference linux haiku travel book town technology compromise writing stx esperanto education meme gnu/linux ntt faculty education mapoli social media religion comcast Darcy bcrc umass network bubble ubuntu poetry tolkein sad higher ed maker kongresoj security friends coffee teaching politics language beer holidays blog books busy science plants