Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 40 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 5 hours 47 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 37 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 8 hours 59 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 4 min ago
compromise capitalism troll cooking comcast sad writing conference linux school ARE busy amherst science esperanto union social media stx leaf education bcrc friends faculty haiku schools teaching mapoli politics politics bubble drupal poetry beer security house plants tolkein ubuntu gnu/linux book meme holidays activism network twitter life religion blog travel coffee town kongresoj ntt books technology maker umass higher ed