Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 46 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 45 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 5 hours 38 sec ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 51 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 55 min ago
coffee politics twitter town technology education mapoli religion science faculty holidays beer capitalism esperanto teaching cooking meme maker kongresoj writing compromise conference leaf ntt comcast travel ARE life amherst poetry Darcy higher ed book books drupal stx network schools bubble linux blog gnu/linux language tolkein union friends social media ubuntu troll sad house plants activism security school haiku busy bcrc education mapoli politics umass
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators