Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @StevenBrust: New blog post, new convention. #Narrativity https://t.co/pOwQfYUZLO — 2 hours 16 min ago
- @mikemiles86 @midwestcamp We got to see it first at @NERDSummit!! #nerds19 — 11 hours 11 min ago
- RT @AnandWrites: You know who takes the time to learn to say hard last names right? A guy named Buttigieg. @PeteButtigieg https://t.co/qcKpU6Obe3 — 11 hours 13 min ago
- @mollyampersand I never saw the point of Instagram, but felt validated when Facebook bought it because then I knew… https://t.co/mFMR9Q5VT8 — 11 hours 21 min ago
- @melchoyce Come and let's play together, in the dark stormy weather: Let's all go to Shutter Shutter Island. — 11 hours 37 min ago
cooking technology sad ntt school bubble kongresoj troll travel plants friends haiku faculty language beer network meme gnu/linux twitter schools ARE social media union book activism esperanto amherst teaching mapoli politics stx leaf blog education umass education mapoli town ubuntu religion life politics capitalism house tolkein php conference security linux compromise drupal science writing holidays maker busy higher ed poetry coffee books comcast bcrc
Recent blog posts
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot
- UMass Amherst Sunwheel and Sky-Watching Events Mark the Spring Equinox on March 20
- Ignorance about retiring early
- Comic » Prioritise
- Running my own server again
- Statements From EDU’s Candidates For MTA President And Vice President
- How My Stylist Joined the Resistance.