Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 22 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 15 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 15 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 11 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 49 min ago
bubble coffee science umass leaf mapoli politics twitter books kongresoj conference maker technology union sad writing ubuntu school amherst town education haiku schools travel faculty teaching bcrc esperanto house friends life plants religion network capitalism language higher ed linux ARE gnu/linux cooking drupal Darcy compromise politics social media busy poetry education mapoli blog book tolkein beer security ntt troll stx holidays activism comcast meme