Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- My mom had the best #5jobs ever, except she worked like 8 or 9 jobs: school teacher home maker manager of KFC techn… https://t.co/vKf5eK8MIH — 6 hours 35 min ago
- @TheTattooedProf I had similar thoughts, but then someone told me they had to be jobs I had been PAID for. :'( — 6 hours 42 min ago
- @Pascallisch still zero. But infinity times ALMOST zero is infinity. — 7 hours 49 min ago
- @philipbrewer Titian and teal? — 8 hours 39 min ago
- @philipbrewer Not Royal and Roe? — 9 hours 32 min ago
capitalism blog book maker house books leaf plants higher ed town ubuntu sad network esperanto biol312 comcast php travel coffee teaching religion social media drupal compromise cooking bcrc union tolkein schools faculty twitter life school activism gnu/linux troll conference haiku beer science politics amherst education security ntt friends bubble meme language writing ARE technology poetry stx holidays linux mapoli politics umass kongresoj busy
Recent blog posts
- Stoic Apathy
- Stop and Shop Strike Update
- A comic for my friend and her bunbun Zarya
- Ambient Noise Generators
- Kartoj Kontraŭ Esperantujo
- A Professor Asked His Students to Write Their Own Exam Questions. Here’s What He Found.
- 2019-03-28 12:08:28
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot