Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 29 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 28 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 43 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 34 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 38 min ago
teaching gnu/linux cooking compromise social media tolkein activism beer ntt conference town house amherst books meme politics religion education mapoli politics comcast travel blog school kongresoj maker coffee troll writing ubuntu schools haiku poetry plants security technology leaf science Darcy book education mapoli bcrc esperanto stx drupal holidays life union faculty busy ARE network language umass twitter sad friends bubble linux higher ed capitalism
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators