Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 1 hour 59 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 29 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 45 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 18 min ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 26 min ago
Darcy maker faculty schools haiku plants bcrc writing holidays teaching meme network conference poetry umass friends capitalism compromise sad book coffee beer religion travel education mapoli kongresoj education esperanto bubble amherst school twitter drupal comcast stx life ntt town technology ARE language house linux union gnu/linux books blog activism ubuntu higher ed politics tolkein security busy mapoli politics science troll cooking leaf social media
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet