Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 44 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 5 hours 51 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 41 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 9 hours 4 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 8 min ago
kongresoj higher ed busy science politics bcrc town sad ubuntu ARE schools coffee esperanto stx maker security friends compromise religion bubble tolkein ntt mapoli politics plants holidays conference blog union house activism amherst leaf books comcast writing drupal school capitalism faculty gnu/linux book meme poetry beer umass social media cooking teaching education troll travel life technology network linux haiku twitter