Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- had a rough day & is feeling beaten down… But has a new Liaden e-ARC (Neogenesis) to read! Thanks @bechimo & @ClanKorval! — 2 hours 18 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/pkED1PAbp6 — 3 hours 29 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/Y68Ug6wcL9 — 11 hours 41 min ago
- @maynardbrewer It was pretty here too. — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Round Two! Danger Danger, Stillwater, Evil Twin, & Afterglow. (They're now "marker challenged"). https://t.co/9yc3Ig1qUe — 1 day 2 hours ago
busy union school beer mapoli politics technology poetry cooking leaf tolkein books sad travel ntt higher ed coffee drupal writing life schools linux science plants esperanto ARE amherst kongresoj bubble troll social media politics teaching town maker stx network friends meme blog twitter bcrc comcast faculty security activism religion book compromise ubuntu haiku holidays house capitalism gnu/linux umass
Recent blog posts
- Are elite universities 'safe spaces'? Not if you're starting a union | Thomas Frank
- Why are Samsung's emojis different from everyone else?
- Learn To Dance
- Harvey is just the beginning. America must get ready.
- Cecropia moth
- Looking toward Frederiksted
- IT productivity paradox in higher education ‘overstated,’ study suggests