Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 27 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 50 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 7 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 17 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 20 min ago
conference poetry life compromise comcast capitalism beer kongresoj tolkein coffee technology house politics schools ubuntu town linux leaf plants bcrc bubble activism troll friends umass esperanto faculty meme union stx books blog sad higher ed education maker holidays busy school drupal book mapoli politics travel writing teaching religion haiku cooking amherst ARE security science gnu/linux social media network twitter ntt