Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 25 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 49 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 6 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 15 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 19 min ago
union travel maker ubuntu esperanto bcrc house twitter town umass mapoli politics politics holidays bubble haiku education faculty science network leaf book gnu/linux security linux troll compromise sad ARE meme religion cooking books ntt stx capitalism technology kongresoj teaching life plants activism comcast school blog tolkein poetry coffee social media schools higher ed drupal conference friends busy beer amherst writing