Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- had a rough day & is feeling beaten down… But has a new Liaden e-ARC (Neogenesis) to read! Thanks @bechimo & @ClanKorval! — 2 hours 38 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/pkED1PAbp6 — 3 hours 49 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/Y68Ug6wcL9 — 12 hours 50 sec ago
- @maynardbrewer It was pretty here too. — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Round Two! Danger Danger, Stillwater, Evil Twin, & Afterglow. (They're now "marker challenged"). https://t.co/9yc3Ig1qUe — 1 day 2 hours ago
kongresoj activism poetry higher ed tolkein books mapoli politics ntt union school bcrc house blog plants politics sad social media technology travel meme beer stx busy linux science gnu/linux town life ubuntu friends twitter holidays haiku drupal bubble troll esperanto book capitalism writing amherst teaching compromise coffee schools security ARE faculty comcast leaf umass cooking religion network maker
Recent blog posts
- Are elite universities 'safe spaces'? Not if you're starting a union | Thomas Frank
- Why are Samsung's emojis different from everyone else?
- Learn To Dance
- Harvey is just the beginning. America must get ready.
- Cecropia moth
- Looking toward Frederiksted
- IT productivity paradox in higher education ‘overstated,’ study suggests