Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @StevenBrust: New blog post, new convention. #Narrativity https://t.co/pOwQfYUZLO — 2 hours 57 min ago
- @mikemiles86 @midwestcamp We got to see it first at @NERDSummit!! #nerds19 — 11 hours 53 min ago
- RT @AnandWrites: You know who takes the time to learn to say hard last names right? A guy named Buttigieg. @PeteButtigieg https://t.co/qcKpU6Obe3 — 11 hours 55 min ago
- @mollyampersand I never saw the point of Instagram, but felt validated when Facebook bought it because then I knew… https://t.co/mFMR9Q5VT8 — 12 hours 2 min ago
- @melchoyce Come and let's play together, in the dark stormy weather: Let's all go to Shutter Shutter Island. — 12 hours 19 min ago
security education mapoli esperanto coffee compromise maker science social media amherst plants haiku travel books mapoli politics conference teaching town twitter technology life ubuntu stx comcast friends politics school sad tolkein education religion umass language network schools beer ARE php bcrc faculty higher ed activism troll bubble poetry writing capitalism meme house ntt gnu/linux linux kongresoj union busy blog book leaf drupal cooking holidays
Recent blog posts
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot
- UMass Amherst Sunwheel and Sky-Watching Events Mark the Spring Equinox on March 20
- Ignorance about retiring early
- Comic » Prioritise
- Running my own server again
- Statements From EDU’s Candidates For MTA President And Vice President
- How My Stylist Joined the Resistance.