Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 3 hours 20 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 4 hours 18 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 5 hours 34 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 23 hours 25 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 23 hours 28 min ago
travel town house capitalism faculty higher ed beer mapoli politics tolkein bcrc meme plants science umass network holidays blog leaf religion schools books writing education mapoli sad comcast drupal language esperanto union security poetry social media Darcy ntt school teaching activism compromise amherst coffee linux ARE friends haiku gnu/linux life conference troll bubble ubuntu stx maker busy kongresoj cooking education politics book twitter technology
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators