Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 27 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 20 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 21 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 16 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 54 min ago
haiku schools amherst school plants language technology coffee education mapoli politics drupal compromise politics higher ed union comcast religion ntt busy bcrc books town stx faculty network beer travel sad holidays maker kongresoj book esperanto house ARE activism troll cooking conference bubble writing umass life meme tolkein security capitalism education mapoli gnu/linux Darcy blog science teaching twitter leaf ubuntu linux friends social media poetry