Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 25 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 18 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 19 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 14 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 52 min ago
tolkein network stx coffee writing books education poetry comcast politics bcrc faculty education mapoli sad ntt busy ubuntu union conference plants leaf cooking haiku twitter religion troll security drupal science umass life meme capitalism house bubble beer esperanto social media language kongresoj Darcy blog teaching mapoli politics school technology activism amherst gnu/linux maker travel compromise book linux schools town friends ARE higher ed holidays