Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @votevets: Trump's National Emergency Action Plan (EAC) - Step 1: Jet off to your private golf club for the weekend.… https://t.co/ssZBb83cpy — 3 hours 6 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest When @avbrewer and I visited Tulare, C… https://t.co/4wU9oIM7Z9 — 6 hours 17 min ago
- RT @HWArtisanBeer: Tomorrow join us in the tasting room for a visit from our friends santo.taco They’ll be serving up delicious Mexica… https://t.co/XuxCgLdhff — 7 hours 20 min ago
- RT @CitizenWald: Why is @hampshirecolg Struggling? Students posted this explanation over the sink near the toilets https://t.co/SSUuUJ3Nma — 7 hours 54 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest (And is old enough to remember obscure… https://t.co/TyaR4hVa3b — 8 hours 45 min ago
umass blog stx education Darcy compromise ARE life school town meme union schools science poetry plants religion friends higher ed politics comcast bcrc holidays tolkein bubble drupal twitter education mapoli activism teaching house sad leaf coffee kongresoj social media faculty security beer technology troll busy linux conference travel cooking gnu/linux ubuntu ntt network mapoli politics capitalism haiku esperanto books writing book amherst language maker
Recent blog posts
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections