Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 1 hour 57 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 27 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 43 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 15 min ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 24 min ago
comcast house schools compromise activism travel troll writing town kongresoj security coffee bubble beer education conference school esperanto poetry stx bcrc amherst ARE blog network teaching holidays technology twitter union books friends meme tolkein drupal book higher ed capitalism life plants ntt busy mapoli politics maker linux social media religion umass science gnu/linux ubuntu sad Darcy language haiku faculty cooking politics education mapoli leaf
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet