Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 1 hour 46 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 16 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 32 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 5 min ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 14 min ago
writing school life Darcy gnu/linux bubble drupal conference linux stx sad kongresoj troll busy blog ntt books town book network cooking religion ubuntu comcast friends higher ed faculty science umass twitter activism leaf haiku security meme education esperanto compromise plants house maker mapoli politics social media beer bcrc language tolkein capitalism holidays coffee politics poetry technology union schools amherst travel ARE education mapoli teaching
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet