Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 20 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 18 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 33 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 25 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 28 min ago
science higher ed cooking ARE books poetry haiku blog school maker Darcy book stx bcrc friends teaching esperanto troll linux education twitter capitalism busy holidays activism plants ntt house compromise drupal amherst life religion conference technology sad network gnu/linux education mapoli schools leaf language security comcast tolkein politics union meme coffee ubuntu faculty bubble mapoli politics umass writing travel social media town kongresoj beer
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators