Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 30 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 54 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 11 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 20 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 24 min ago
capitalism ARE union busy sad activism security ubuntu coffee drupal education twitter cooking religion amherst maker tolkein kongresoj life comcast town gnu/linux leaf book troll friends house blog bcrc politics science social media compromise schools writing meme conference technology linux school poetry umass haiku teaching network ntt bubble higher ed books holidays esperanto travel beer plants faculty mapoli politics stx