Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @votevets: Trump's National Emergency Action Plan (EAC) - Step 1: Jet off to your private golf club for the weekend.… https://t.co/ssZBb83cpy — 2 hours 31 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest When @avbrewer and I visited Tulare, C… https://t.co/4wU9oIM7Z9 — 5 hours 42 min ago
- RT @HWArtisanBeer: Tomorrow join us in the tasting room for a visit from our friends santo.taco They’ll be serving up delicious Mexica… https://t.co/XuxCgLdhff — 6 hours 46 min ago
- RT @CitizenWald: Why is @hampshirecolg Struggling? Students posted this explanation over the sink near the toilets https://t.co/SSUuUJ3Nma — 7 hours 19 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest (And is old enough to remember obscure… https://t.co/TyaR4hVa3b — 8 hours 11 min ago
books amherst union bcrc writing plants education mapoli book beer capitalism life ntt stx town esperanto linux gnu/linux politics sad travel kongresoj maker meme poetry faculty holidays umass schools cooking ubuntu conference comcast education blog bubble ARE haiku religion technology teaching compromise drupal science Darcy leaf activism mapoli politics language house twitter social media busy coffee network higher ed troll school tolkein friends security
Recent blog posts
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections