Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 32 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 25 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 25 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 21 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 58 min ago
ntt blog drupal twitter activism plants religion education comcast stx science coffee writing gnu/linux holidays capitalism leaf conference book esperanto language union town travel Darcy friends sad social media ARE tolkein higher ed compromise busy education mapoli amherst cooking kongresoj beer linux umass troll school poetry haiku faculty meme life technology bcrc teaching network bubble politics house schools mapoli politics maker books security ubuntu