Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 2 hours 8 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 38 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 54 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 27 min ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 36 min ago
esperanto kongresoj bcrc book ARE religion drupal comcast education town busy bubble linux activism life faculty language stx sad schools house maker cooking friends conference haiku higher ed travel poetry tolkein troll ntt ubuntu Darcy capitalism holidays education mapoli coffee writing umass science technology books gnu/linux amherst network beer politics security twitter teaching union mapoli politics social media plants compromise meme blog leaf school
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet