Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 43 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 42 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 57 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 48 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 52 min ago
esperanto activism school stx amherst social media life beer conference plants union ntt politics network coffee meme leaf education teaching twitter town writing holidays cooking ubuntu travel bcrc house bubble tolkein troll education mapoli umass book Darcy sad linux ARE haiku poetry compromise religion kongresoj comcast higher ed faculty gnu/linux blog busy science technology mapoli politics drupal maker capitalism language friends security schools books
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators