Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 40 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 39 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 54 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 45 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 49 min ago
life twitter higher ed politics tolkein drupal science maker meme haiku schools language travel activism coffee education mapoli conference ubuntu compromise amherst education religion stx ntt writing bcrc school technology linux leaf friends esperanto comcast plants bubble book sad Darcy books union beer blog security house poetry mapoli politics gnu/linux holidays capitalism cooking town troll busy ARE kongresoj social media network faculty umass teaching
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators