Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @StevenBrust: New blog post, new convention. #Narrativity https://t.co/pOwQfYUZLO — 2 hours 8 min ago
- @mikemiles86 @midwestcamp We got to see it first at @NERDSummit!! #nerds19 — 11 hours 4 min ago
- RT @AnandWrites: You know who takes the time to learn to say hard last names right? A guy named Buttigieg. @PeteButtigieg https://t.co/qcKpU6Obe3 — 11 hours 5 min ago
- @mollyampersand I never saw the point of Instagram, but felt validated when Facebook bought it because then I knew… https://t.co/mFMR9Q5VT8 — 11 hours 13 min ago
- @melchoyce Come and let's play together, in the dark stormy weather: Let's all go to Shutter Shutter Island. — 11 hours 30 min ago
union blog amherst kongresoj teaching town ubuntu ntt activism social media esperanto higher ed maker school religion cooking drupal capitalism schools coffee bubble conference books sad comcast book haiku beer compromise bcrc friends ARE life twitter poetry busy house stx science troll linux php leaf tolkein language network security politics travel writing meme holidays faculty education mapoli mapoli politics technology umass plants gnu/linux education
Recent blog posts
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot
- UMass Amherst Sunwheel and Sky-Watching Events Mark the Spring Equinox on March 20
- Ignorance about retiring early
- Comic » Prioritise
- Running my own server again
- Statements From EDU’s Candidates For MTA President And Vice President
- How My Stylist Joined the Resistance.