Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @StevenBrust: New blog post, new convention. #Narrativity https://t.co/pOwQfYUZLO — 2 hours 6 min ago
- @mikemiles86 @midwestcamp We got to see it first at @NERDSummit!! #nerds19 — 11 hours 1 min ago
- RT @AnandWrites: You know who takes the time to learn to say hard last names right? A guy named Buttigieg. @PeteButtigieg https://t.co/qcKpU6Obe3 — 11 hours 3 min ago
- @mollyampersand I never saw the point of Instagram, but felt validated when Facebook bought it because then I knew… https://t.co/mFMR9Q5VT8 — 11 hours 11 min ago
- @melchoyce Come and let's play together, in the dark stormy weather: Let's all go to Shutter Shutter Island. — 11 hours 28 min ago
town meme kongresoj mapoli politics union busy holidays science poetry faculty tolkein network friends education leaf house books esperanto twitter gnu/linux linux blog technology coffee school stx cooking security language schools ARE ubuntu comcast life amherst beer travel php plants education mapoli teaching drupal sad troll conference maker book bubble haiku compromise bcrc capitalism higher ed umass activism politics writing social media ntt religion
Recent blog posts
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot
- UMass Amherst Sunwheel and Sky-Watching Events Mark the Spring Equinox on March 20
- Ignorance about retiring early
- Comic » Prioritise
- Running my own server again
- Statements From EDU’s Candidates For MTA President And Vice President
- How My Stylist Joined the Resistance.