Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @StevenBrust: New blog post, new convention. #Narrativity https://t.co/pOwQfYUZLO — 2 hours 11 min ago
- @mikemiles86 @midwestcamp We got to see it first at @NERDSummit!! #nerds19 — 11 hours 6 min ago
- RT @AnandWrites: You know who takes the time to learn to say hard last names right? A guy named Buttigieg. @PeteButtigieg https://t.co/qcKpU6Obe3 — 11 hours 8 min ago
- @mollyampersand I never saw the point of Instagram, but felt validated when Facebook bought it because then I knew… https://t.co/mFMR9Q5VT8 — 11 hours 16 min ago
- @melchoyce Come and let's play together, in the dark stormy weather: Let's all go to Shutter Shutter Island. — 11 hours 33 min ago
cooking troll science umass ARE book blog writing friends compromise travel tolkein social media bcrc school education mapoli politics amherst life house plants holidays drupal twitter language leaf network teaching poetry linux technology town conference politics union maker esperanto haiku gnu/linux faculty comcast religion ntt schools bubble beer education mapoli busy higher ed stx capitalism sad books kongresoj ubuntu activism coffee security php meme
Recent blog posts
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot
- UMass Amherst Sunwheel and Sky-Watching Events Mark the Spring Equinox on March 20
- Ignorance about retiring early
- Comic » Prioritise
- Running my own server again
- Statements From EDU’s Candidates For MTA President And Vice President
- How My Stylist Joined the Resistance.