Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 43 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 5 hours 50 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 40 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 9 hours 2 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 7 min ago
capitalism science linux ubuntu plants holidays life schools town bcrc stx conference friends esperanto teaching school activism beer book books compromise haiku drupal tolkein busy network coffee religion faculty maker travel umass meme troll higher ed union social media comcast ntt kongresoj poetry education writing mapoli politics blog bubble twitter technology house politics amherst gnu/linux cooking security sad ARE leaf