Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- had a rough day & is feeling beaten down… But has a new Liaden e-ARC (Neogenesis) to read! Thanks @bechimo & @ClanKorval! — 2 hours 27 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/pkED1PAbp6 — 3 hours 38 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/Y68Ug6wcL9 — 11 hours 50 min ago
- @maynardbrewer It was pretty here too. — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Round Two! Danger Danger, Stillwater, Evil Twin, & Afterglow. (They're now "marker challenged"). https://t.co/9yc3Ig1qUe — 1 day 2 hours ago
social media kongresoj religion ubuntu plants science cooking sad gnu/linux house drupal ARE politics coffee faculty poetry writing busy schools higher ed books bcrc amherst leaf travel troll blog maker comcast capitalism book mapoli politics town linux holidays meme school friends bubble beer security teaching union network umass twitter life technology esperanto ntt compromise tolkein activism stx haiku
Recent blog posts
- Are elite universities 'safe spaces'? Not if you're starting a union | Thomas Frank
- Why are Samsung's emojis different from everyone else?
- Learn To Dance
- Harvey is just the beginning. America must get ready.
- Cecropia moth
- Looking toward Frederiksted
- IT productivity paradox in higher education ‘overstated,’ study suggests