Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 38 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 37 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 52 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 43 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 47 min ago
Darcy beer life twitter meme comcast higher ed stx bubble writing house gnu/linux religion linux haiku conference bcrc language busy books leaf union schools drupal coffee education mapoli poetry network capitalism tolkein friends mapoli politics ARE travel book sad compromise holidays technology politics kongresoj umass town school science education teaching plants faculty amherst blog troll esperanto maker social media activism security ntt cooking ubuntu
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators