Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 28 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 27 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 42 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 33 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 37 min ago
maker books beer plants higher ed poetry stx politics life blog travel faculty drupal sad activism mapoli politics teaching book meme haiku ubuntu ARE town social media leaf tolkein house cooking language gnu/linux coffee conference amherst capitalism kongresoj busy comcast compromise twitter troll network bubble technology writing religion umass education mapoli union education bcrc security ntt esperanto friends holidays school schools linux Darcy science
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators