Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 37 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 35 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 50 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 42 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 45 min ago
poetry life beer troll tolkein books cooking activism meme social media science education mapoli ntt faculty esperanto linux bubble sad technology schools maker leaf teaching compromise language busy friends religion stx education coffee comcast plants union book haiku holidays amherst school Darcy security network higher ed conference politics travel capitalism drupal mapoli politics town blog gnu/linux bcrc umass writing twitter ubuntu ARE house kongresoj
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators