Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 30 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 23 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 24 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 19 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 57 min ago
gnu/linux friends books technology coffee tolkein faculty kongresoj umass linux blog amherst meme teaching haiku plants travel holidays school leaf sad schools book writing religion beer poetry cooking busy esperanto twitter higher ed social media language union life politics mapoli politics house ntt Darcy conference activism maker troll education mapoli network ARE town comcast bcrc security bubble education stx drupal compromise capitalism ubuntu science