Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 23 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 22 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 37 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 28 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 32 min ago
blog amherst travel house bcrc book troll poetry stx Darcy union tolkein plants coffee compromise beer capitalism comcast cooking drupal language umass social media holidays twitter esperanto sad meme gnu/linux school linux security teaching maker life busy town network leaf haiku kongresoj friends ARE ntt writing ubuntu schools higher ed books religion mapoli politics bubble politics education mapoli activism technology science conference education faculty
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators