Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 30 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 23 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 23 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 19 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 57 min ago
compromise ubuntu blog plants tolkein technology leaf life conference union religion book haiku house education town bubble esperanto gnu/linux meme schools beer cooking poetry bcrc higher ed language capitalism kongresoj twitter teaching education mapoli ARE writing science activism drupal stx faculty comcast social media ntt maker amherst network school security books travel Darcy umass linux busy mapoli politics coffee sad troll holidays politics friends