Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 22 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 21 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 36 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 27 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 31 min ago
beer maker linux social media religion technology education compromise activism bubble busy twitter poetry tolkein troll town house ntt writing capitalism coffee esperanto school schools ubuntu stx cooking book security kongresoj politics Darcy blog ARE science haiku books education mapoli plants leaf bcrc mapoli politics friends life travel higher ed holidays teaching meme gnu/linux conference network comcast amherst sad umass faculty drupal language union
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators