Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 21 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 20 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 35 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 26 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 30 min ago
poetry stx twitter busy haiku leaf coffee language Darcy house ARE bubble tolkein school activism social media kongresoj drupal bcrc conference religion books troll capitalism union compromise ntt linux umass teaching maker security education cooking plants book blog life education mapoli meme gnu/linux schools sad mapoli politics amherst higher ed politics comcast esperanto ubuntu network travel faculty friends beer town holidays science writing technology
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators