Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 27 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 50 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 7 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 17 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 20 min ago
twitter troll writing tolkein poetry technology ntt coffee drupal ubuntu politics social media linux teaching education bubble beer gnu/linux compromise network schools umass blog ARE bcrc science higher ed religion stx capitalism school faculty mapoli politics cooking book maker travel leaf activism house meme amherst books esperanto holidays town security union conference comcast sad friends life kongresoj busy haiku plants