Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 27 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 25 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 4 hours 40 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 32 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 35 min ago
sad language friends ARE meme travel town troll gnu/linux leaf education mapoli book bcrc faculty union network busy umass life conference books science social media holidays poetry beer house schools activism writing tolkein capitalism school higher ed mapoli politics kongresoj ubuntu teaching comcast security haiku drupal education amherst twitter esperanto bubble compromise technology Darcy ntt linux coffee politics maker stx cooking religion blog plants
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators