Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 24 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 18 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 18 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 14 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 51 min ago
town teaching ARE gnu/linux comcast linux politics house kongresoj union activism ubuntu troll twitter religion leaf Darcy compromise security science higher ed social media technology mapoli politics school blog coffee beer holidays drupal umass writing capitalism meme busy maker education education mapoli poetry esperanto ntt language friends book network bcrc stx plants conference life schools tolkein haiku cooking sad bubble books amherst travel faculty