Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- My mom had the best #5jobs ever, except she worked like 8 or 9 jobs: school teacher home maker manager of KFC techn… https://t.co/vKf5eK8MIH — 6 hours 34 min ago
- @TheTattooedProf I had similar thoughts, but then someone told me they had to be jobs I had been PAID for. :'( — 6 hours 41 min ago
- @Pascallisch still zero. But infinity times ALMOST zero is infinity. — 7 hours 48 min ago
- @philipbrewer Titian and teal? — 8 hours 37 min ago
- @philipbrewer Not Royal and Roe? — 9 hours 30 min ago
comcast tolkein cooking busy technology coffee language religion education higher ed biol312 house ubuntu haiku politics network esperanto kongresoj writing amherst troll book life umass security teaching drupal meme science bubble social media blog faculty maker holidays beer stx school php sad leaf town plants bcrc compromise travel conference friends twitter schools ARE linux ntt gnu/linux poetry activism mapoli politics union books capitalism
Recent blog posts
- Stoic Apathy
- Stop and Shop Strike Update
- A comic for my friend and her bunbun Zarya
- Ambient Noise Generators
- Kartoj Kontraŭ Esperantujo
- A Professor Asked His Students to Write Their Own Exam Questions. Here’s What He Found.
- 2019-03-28 12:08:28
- OPOSSUM PLUSH KICKSTARTER!
- 32 Relatable Comics About Sova The Owl Who’s A Terrible Boss Of The Forest
- A Doctor Remotely Told A Patient He Was Going To Die Using A Video-Link Robot