Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 23 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 16 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 17 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 12 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 50 min ago
bubble blog twitter gnu/linux union beer holidays book haiku Darcy security town comcast linux social media maker mapoli politics science books poetry coffee ntt meme network esperanto cooking ARE language politics umass ubuntu bcrc conference education mapoli sad faculty teaching travel busy school capitalism house tolkein schools kongresoj leaf troll drupal religion activism plants education amherst life stx writing higher ed friends compromise technology