Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 22 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 15 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 16 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 11 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 49 min ago
ARE politics kongresoj haiku poetry stx twitter ntt house faculty coffee leaf drupal amherst town activism language mapoli politics travel beer teaching science technology book compromise school cooking conference friends security higher ed life schools religion education social media troll plants capitalism sad books maker linux bcrc Darcy bubble ubuntu union blog umass tolkein holidays comcast busy esperanto education mapoli meme gnu/linux network writing