Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 1 hour 42 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 12 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 28 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 1 min ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 10 min ago
kongresoj book friends umass technology politics bubble higher ed books activism maker drupal Darcy twitter ARE stx education mapoli house esperanto leaf coffee mapoli politics tolkein life school compromise town troll science bcrc travel writing plants ntt poetry busy cooking network amherst faculty blog union comcast beer conference language schools capitalism teaching social media haiku security linux sad gnu/linux religion education meme ubuntu holidays
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet