Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 24 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 17 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 17 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 13 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 50 min ago
ntt schools umass book sad education mapoli Darcy ARE leaf house compromise activism conference holidays comcast maker bubble twitter bcrc mapoli politics busy linux stx network science school politics union beer kongresoj esperanto social media language poetry writing cooking teaching plants life troll security capitalism tolkein gnu/linux religion technology faculty coffee town drupal blog ubuntu meme friends books higher ed travel amherst education haiku