Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @41Strange: This fungus called "Devil's Fingers" looks like a corpse's hand rising from the grave. The fungus emits a rancid sm… https://t.co/98RiREzWSP — 1 hour 42 min ago
- @ChuckWendig Or, you know, subscribe via RSS like a human being. — 9 hours 12 min ago
- RT @DerWachsame: Besser kann man es nicht ausdrücken. https://t.co/BHmZ6O1Yvc — 9 hours 28 min ago
- @celticwildfood ping @jnewman5591 — 10 hours 59 sec ago
- @JuliaaRo Si quieres gasolina, bebe gasolina. https://t.co/QmPD10zoTa — 10 hours 9 min ago
poetry books esperanto schools language Darcy leaf blog friends cooking education mapoli ntt twitter mapoli politics stx sad kongresoj activism technology coffee bubble tolkein life security troll education union network amherst science busy house politics plants travel comcast ubuntu conference umass faculty school drupal religion linux book compromise holidays social media higher ed town teaching haiku gnu/linux meme maker capitalism ARE bcrc beer writing
Recent blog posts
- Denmark is 0.07 seconds behind the world
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet