Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 23 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 16 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 16 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 12 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 49 min ago
coffee faculty network blog language books gnu/linux compromise leaf house beer religion ARE drupal conference capitalism social media troll twitter writing esperanto union mapoli politics schools cooking teaching friends bcrc science ubuntu stx book holidays umass life activism education travel haiku sad security maker kongresoj comcast busy school education mapoli plants ntt higher ed Darcy amherst linux meme bubble poetry town technology politics tolkein