Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @monteiro: Stand with us on Friday. I doesn't have to be permanent. Come back when/if you want. A day. A week. The point is to… https://t.co/nHPv3gd9Jb — 11 hours 22 min ago
- RT @cschweik: Looking forward to speaking about the "Untapped potentialities of making in higher education" at New York City's in… https://t.co/1S3zqeAKWG — 16 hours 15 min ago
- @maynardbrewer @AshsStash hur hur hur — 16 hours 16 min ago
- @derekbruff @ibogost https://t.co/5vk3JfLTPU — 19 hours 11 min ago
- @ChuckWendig ping @AlongsideWild — 19 hours 49 min ago
school troll science schools religion plants gnu/linux meme blog ntt esperanto social media capitalism kongresoj network house busy linux drupal technology beer cooking leaf ubuntu tolkein life haiku union teaching faculty bcrc conference higher ed books security education Darcy coffee education mapoli amherst compromise comcast activism book politics writing mapoli politics maker holidays poetry sad friends umass travel twitter town stx ARE language bubble