Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 20 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 43 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 49 sec ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 10 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 13 min ago
faculty blog conference haiku coffee network travel bubble town linux drupal mapoli politics teaching education books plants ARE life religion house sad twitter schools school compromise ntt kongresoj maker busy activism holidays security comcast politics book writing union technology troll meme gnu/linux beer capitalism leaf amherst poetry friends bcrc umass higher ed science cooking ubuntu social media tolkein stx esperanto