Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- is trying the @NewburghBrewing ElephantBoss at @amherstbrewing and believes it will pair well with their new buffal… https://t.co/HoaZULN538 — 2 hours 47 min ago
- 可愛い!! https://t.co/Z3KcSL6YQi — 3 hours 45 min ago
- Are you following @KamalaHarris? You probably should. She's running for President, you know. — 5 hours 1 min ago
- RT @rushkoff: "The enemies of a tolerant, inclusive culture don’t see their position as inhumane or racist. They see the history… https://t.co/SA2qjnlhu7 — 22 hours 52 min ago
- @HaikuFictionDJU Kelkfoje ĉe kongresoj mi provis organizi rengao-festojn: tiel oni verku rengaon, ĉu ne? Oni drinku… https://t.co/Q69sPUAIrR — 22 hours 55 min ago
maker gnu/linux plants higher ed faculty drupal friends teaching network union politics capitalism science security ARE leaf religion conference education schools town writing blog poetry book travel school compromise beer house education mapoli life technology bcrc linux books tolkein sad coffee esperanto holidays umass bubble stx mapoli politics comcast Darcy cooking activism ubuntu twitter haiku troll busy language social media kongresoj ntt meme amherst
Recent blog posts
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections
- Erik Visits an American Grave, Part 366
- Nothing like walking through tall
- Ambient Noise Generators