Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @votevets: Trump's National Emergency Action Plan (EAC) - Step 1: Jet off to your private golf club for the weekend.… https://t.co/ssZBb83cpy — 2 hours 22 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest When @avbrewer and I visited Tulare, C… https://t.co/4wU9oIM7Z9 — 5 hours 33 min ago
- RT @HWArtisanBeer: Tomorrow join us in the tasting room for a visit from our friends santo.taco They’ll be serving up delicious Mexica… https://t.co/XuxCgLdhff — 6 hours 37 min ago
- RT @CitizenWald: Why is @hampshirecolg Struggling? Students posted this explanation over the sink near the toilets https://t.co/SSUuUJ3Nma — 7 hours 10 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest (And is old enough to remember obscure… https://t.co/TyaR4hVa3b — 8 hours 2 min ago
language umass schools higher ed coffee holidays politics stx union mapoli politics activism security science beer travel religion life blog bubble town house technology compromise meme capitalism amherst ARE books comcast conference kongresoj school plants sad esperanto poetry tolkein writing leaf busy education mapoli maker teaching Darcy ubuntu twitter friends ntt network faculty cooking book social media linux education gnu/linux haiku bcrc drupal troll
Recent blog posts
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections