Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 21 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 44 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 10 hours 1 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 11 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 14 min ago
cooking faculty linux plants ubuntu bcrc busy conference union troll writing town religion leaf books school amherst blog house twitter gnu/linux meme mapoli politics schools coffee travel tolkein haiku maker capitalism ntt network life teaching compromise ARE science holidays friends education beer esperanto activism poetry book politics higher ed kongresoj sad social media umass drupal stx bubble technology security comcast