Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @votevets: Trump's National Emergency Action Plan (EAC) - Step 1: Jet off to your private golf club for the weekend.… https://t.co/ssZBb83cpy — 3 hours 24 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest When @avbrewer and I visited Tulare, C… https://t.co/4wU9oIM7Z9 — 6 hours 36 min ago
- RT @HWArtisanBeer: Tomorrow join us in the tasting room for a visit from our friends santo.taco They’ll be serving up delicious Mexica… https://t.co/XuxCgLdhff — 7 hours 39 min ago
- RT @CitizenWald: Why is @hampshirecolg Struggling? Students posted this explanation over the sink near the toilets https://t.co/SSUuUJ3Nma — 8 hours 12 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest (And is old enough to remember obscure… https://t.co/TyaR4hVa3b — 9 hours 4 min ago
religion bubble maker ubuntu town compromise union gnu/linux mapoli politics tolkein house technology network plants education haiku teaching book holidays esperanto science cooking bcrc twitter books social media comcast conference ntt politics school life language troll poetry meme security Darcy busy writing higher ed drupal schools blog sad leaf linux stx faculty education mapoli coffee amherst beer ARE kongresoj travel umass activism capitalism friends
Recent blog posts
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections