Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @csecooney "Theo managed that move in a gown, landed firm, centered, and already in defense stance. I was looking d… https://t.co/JkzLajc2zs — 5 hours 54 min ago
- RT @stephanpastis: https://t.co/t2mDobU25V — 6 hours 1 min ago
- @mythicdelirium @wirewalking @whaojackie This caused me to wonder whether @DarcyLRoss uses snail mail… — 8 hours 51 min ago
- RT @ftrain: #archivepix (saved 18 Oct 2011) https://t.co/r2Im8U3SaA — 9 hours 14 min ago
- RT @TheRaDR: I want to say a thing about the slut-shaming language I've seen around Stormy Daniels. A few words about why wha… https://t.co/yxxbgu18cc — 23 hours 18 min ago
ubuntu teaching politics conference faculty haiku plants comcast sad school meme gnu/linux life tolkein compromise network blog leaf activism drupal linux twitter technology beer ARE books poetry cooking maker bcrc friends town writing education book stx kongresoj security ntt social media higher ed holidays umass union science coffee schools esperanto busy religion house travel amherst troll mapoli politics capitalism bubble