Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- RT @votevets: Trump's National Emergency Action Plan (EAC) - Step 1: Jet off to your private golf club for the weekend.… https://t.co/ssZBb83cpy — 2 hours 58 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest When @avbrewer and I visited Tulare, C… https://t.co/4wU9oIM7Z9 — 6 hours 10 min ago
- RT @HWArtisanBeer: Tomorrow join us in the tasting room for a visit from our friends santo.taco They’ll be serving up delicious Mexica… https://t.co/XuxCgLdhff — 7 hours 13 min ago
- RT @CitizenWald: Why is @hampshirecolg Struggling? Students posted this explanation over the sink near the toilets https://t.co/SSUuUJ3Nma — 7 hours 47 min ago
- @morinotsuma @chrrrrri @380kmh @tinyantennas @sirnina @MidnightVis @sforrest (And is old enough to remember obscure… https://t.co/TyaR4hVa3b — 8 hours 38 min ago
education sad faculty capitalism ubuntu ARE blog town beer maker schools technology bcrc security union esperanto umass life Darcy activism religion kongresoj writing amherst education mapoli haiku leaf stx house poetry politics cooking plants busy travel higher ed books social media friends holidays gnu/linux drupal tolkein mapoli politics ntt bubble teaching conference network compromise twitter school meme linux troll comcast coffee language book science
Recent blog posts
- Humean Child Raising
- The best thing you can do for your health: sleep well
- Punk Rock Philosophy
- Brew pub
- Molluscs from the Early Cambrian Shackleton Limestone of the Central Transantarctic Mountains.
- Why we should be watching the sun, not the clock
- Circle(ish) of standing stones
- "With Hands Held Out"
- High on fat, low on evidence: the problem with the keto diet
- Whomp! - First Inspections