Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- had a rough day & is feeling beaten down… But has a new Liaden e-ARC (Neogenesis) to read! Thanks @bechimo & @ClanKorval! — 2 hours 23 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/pkED1PAbp6 — 3 hours 34 min ago
- @dawnbazely @aliczner @YorkUnews @ShahkhalidMohma @YorkGeography @ROMBiodiversity @alex_filazzola @GibsShelby… https://t.co/Y68Ug6wcL9 — 11 hours 46 min ago
- @maynardbrewer It was pretty here too. — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Round Two! Danger Danger, Stillwater, Evil Twin, & Afterglow. (They're now "marker challenged"). https://t.co/9yc3Ig1qUe — 1 day 2 hours ago
coffee faculty life holidays ubuntu amherst house writing bcrc cooking books schools security linux bubble busy politics beer maker higher ed technology plants book capitalism town kongresoj teaching troll ARE religion gnu/linux union compromise drupal school activism comcast twitter meme poetry leaf ntt haiku tolkein umass science blog mapoli politics social media travel friends network esperanto sad stx
Recent blog posts
- Are elite universities 'safe spaces'? Not if you're starting a union | Thomas Frank
- Why are Samsung's emojis different from everyone else?
- Learn To Dance
- Harvey is just the beginning. America must get ready.
- Cecropia moth
- Looking toward Frederiksted
- IT productivity paradox in higher education ‘overstated,’ study suggests