Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 14 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 38 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 9 hours 55 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 4 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 8 min ago
friends drupal mapoli politics bubble stx social media conference twitter comcast travel leaf union higher ed esperanto network security life schools sad book teaching technology troll ubuntu blog books meme busy activism science plants tolkein cooking gnu/linux house town bcrc kongresoj capitalism ntt religion haiku writing faculty education umass beer coffee amherst maker holidays school compromise poetry ARE politics linux