Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 15 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 38 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 9 hours 55 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 5 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 8 min ago
ARE ubuntu bubble esperanto stx network amherst busy security bcrc leaf umass friends writing tolkein haiku sad kongresoj beer faculty holidays books house coffee religion mapoli politics plants life meme science education teaching cooking linux conference activism ntt blog school union technology town drupal travel compromise maker troll schools book gnu/linux twitter comcast higher ed capitalism poetry social media politics