Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 15 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 39 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 9 hours 56 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 5 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 9 min ago
ubuntu esperanto mapoli politics kongresoj troll plants capitalism conference school amherst beer umass busy cooking politics life higher ed drupal coffee comcast maker leaf tolkein compromise town travel friends social media writing twitter house books faculty bubble blog ntt meme sad science activism stx schools gnu/linux book holidays poetry education network ARE linux technology haiku teaching union bcrc religion security