Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 13 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 37 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 9 hours 54 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 3 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 7 min ago
mapoli politics gnu/linux writing science union friends social media leaf holidays cooking house book coffee linux comcast conference stx politics ubuntu technology schools maker religion faculty esperanto plants security school life amherst books tolkein bubble bcrc higher ed kongresoj ntt twitter umass meme blog travel poetry education drupal town compromise activism sad teaching network troll capitalism beer haiku busy ARE