Science educator, biologist, technology guru, and award-winning author of Esperanto-language haiku and haibun.
You are here
- @INHSHerbarium @INHSillinois @ILplants I looked today in the places I know they grow, but no flowers… yet. — 4 hours 13 min ago
- @marick I gave a talk there a year ago. I liked what I saw: a thoughtful, engaged faculty doing interesting stuff.… https://t.co/fDyxQo5fIz — 8 hours 36 min ago
- "I know @UMassAmherst is union strong. Unions have been among the first to implement grievance procedures. And all… https://t.co/IqJcmvwDu9 — 9 hours 53 min ago
- "Respectful workplace: values driven, justfied hierarchy, victim-led resolution, swift justice, & intentional culture." —@KateClancy — 10 hours 3 min ago
- "Field sites need implicit or explicit rule sets, consequences for transgressions, a culture of safety, egalitaria… https://t.co/Umal79oXrr — 10 hours 6 min ago
cooking life ARE troll activism town kongresoj teaching writing blog union maker compromise umass linux bubble poetry technology capitalism busy tolkein comcast twitter amherst beer security social media book esperanto schools gnu/linux leaf drupal house travel holidays haiku friends meme plants mapoli politics ubuntu stx bcrc politics sad higher ed school faculty religion ntt books coffee science conference education network